Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wayne England's army strikes back

I know, I know, I've already written a post about Wayne England's dwarf army, but this month was particularly poor in terms of dwarf painting... moreover I've finally suceeded in making decent scans of my White Dwarfs. So, now, you can read these precious pages... and cry with me because you'll never see the "two more large units planned" and the "exciting conversion for the army general".


 I've also found some additional pictures of this army. Here against an Empire force (WD144):



And in WD148, an alliance with Mike McVey's Wood Elves (heresy!). You'll notice on the right that Mr England had painted an additional cannon... which made his total force 1855 points worth:


Here is a closer shot of this ultimate addition:



Next month, I'll show you some new warriors from the Marauder Miniatures range.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this treasure! I think it's like a Bible for any Dwarf lover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punaise ! revoir tout çà, çà fait faire un petit tour dans le passé :)

    Je me souviens avoir vu l'armée naine de W. England dans un héraut Citadel prêté par un copain (je me souviens surtout que j'ai eu du mal à lui rendre :P)
    J'adore l'unité avec pour emblème le sanglier (d'ailleurs si t'as un tuyau pour savoir où on peut trouver des décalcos de sanglier, je suis preneur :P)
    du coup, à l'époque, j'avais commencé à collectionner une armée naine après avoir vu ces images.

    Je me consacre actuellement à reconstituer mes collections de l'époque (GW, ralpartha, grenadier...) donc ton blog fait vibrer ma corde sensible de nostalgique.

    Merci pour les scans

    David "Masp"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!
    (pour les décalcos, je ne vois qu'un miracle sur eBay...)

    ReplyDelete